Buy on Konga

Thursday 31 October 2013

Giroud feeling good. Olivier Giroud says his improved form for Arsenal this season is down to confidence and the belief he has in his own ability. Giroud had a tough opening campaign for the Gunners and was written off as a poor signing in some quarters, but he has come back for the new season looking like a different player. The 27-year-old has already fired home eight goals this season as the Gunners have marched to the top of the Premier League and admits that his confidence is back. "I think technically I had it before, maybe I progressed because we have worked on it a lot in training," Giroud revealed. "It is also [down to] confidence. I did well from the start of the season, I had good preparation with the team - instead of last season when I wasn't here from the beginning - and I scored early in the pre-season games. "I feel really confident, the boss made me feel good and that is why I feel good and try to improve every day. It is all about confidence I think."

No comments: