Buy on Konga

Friday 4 December 2015

AGUERO TO QUIT MAN CITY


Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has revealed plans to re-join Argentinian outfit Independiente when his contract expires in 2019.
The Argentina frontman has set his sights on a return to the club where he started his career, as a  15-year-old.
Aguero, 27, arrived at City from Atletico Madrid in 2011 for £32million and has scored 85 goals in 130 Premier League appearances, winning two league titles.
But the forward, who turns 28 in June, says he wants to return to his childhood club at the age of 31 “if everything goes well”.
In an interview with French football magazine So Foot, Aguero said: “I have always said that I want to return to Independiente and I will do just that.
“I will return to Independiente when my contract with City expires.
“I do not want to make my comeback when I am too old. If everything goes well, I will return to the club of my heart at the age of 31.”

No comments: