Buy on Konga

Monday 4 November 2013

Luis Suarez interviewed in France on Evra, PSG link, and what would drive him crazy Liverpool'sLuis Suarez has given an interview in France where he discusses everything from his clash with Manchester United defender Patrice Evra. Never out of the news,Luis Suarez is in a good place right now, appearing fully committed toLiverpool after a tumultuous summer. He has given an interview with French radio station RMC this week on a variety of topics, and here is the pick of what he has had to say: On Liverpool: "The expectation is huge. This season, we started well, with the desire and hope. There was no Europa Cup to compete allowing us to be 100% focused on the championship. This season in thePremier League , the level is very tight. It can all happen against anyone, it's important for us to take advantage of this." PSG and Edinson Cavani: "We often talk together, especially our family. But we also talk about football. The last time we talked about his transfer to PSG . He wanted to change clubs and play in a team that aspires to win the Champions League." (Asked if Cavani had asked him to join him at PSG) "No. He said he is happy in Paris, he is happy with the big club he discovered, its partners and the way we look at football in France. He asked me a lot about it because it is like what I know in England." On Real Madrid: "There are always rumoirs. Sometimes too many. If I had to play in all the clubs in which the press has sent me, I would have gone crazy. I stay away from all that." On Patrice Evra: "It's part of the past. This controversy has hurt me because I had to justify myself without any proof on me. I was punished without the evidence that put me in question. Today, I do not think that far."

No comments: