Buy on Konga

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Chelsea FC midfielder Ramires plays down talk of Real Madrid CF move

Chelsea midfielder Ramires insists he is happy at the club as
he continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, now in charge at Real, is
rumoured to be keen on luring the Brazil international at some
point next year.
However, Ramires has reiterated that he is happy at Stamford
Bridge, and maintains any transfer would come as a result of
Chelsea's desire to sell, rather than his own desire to leave
west London.
"I see the interest of Real Madrid as recognition of my good
work in Europe, but I'm under contract with Chelsea and it
would be unethical of me to comment," Ramires
told Sambafoot .
"For the moment, these are only rumours.
"I am very happy here. I am respected and part of the club's
history.
"If I leave, Chelsea would have to make the decision. Chelsea
are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have realised
my dream here."
Ramires did admit, however, that a return to his homeland at
some point in his career is on the cards.
"Everyone knows my admiration for Cruzeiro. Along with
Joinville, they are my favourite team in Brazil," he added.
"I watch their games from London and the team has played
very well this season. I hope it will continue like that.
"I hope to wear the new Cruzeiro jersey before ending my
career."

No comments: