Buy on Konga

Wednesday 28 November 2018

The Day of Reckoning!


The writer of the Book of Ecclesiastes  ended the book with the fact that a day is coming when  God shall judge the secret of man. Are you ready for that day? It could be for good or otherwise, know for sure that this is another day to make things right with God in case you've been far from him or maybe you've never even met him before. He's calling out to you today! 
Say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I know I've been running my own life and I have sinned against you, come into my life and forgive my sins, take control of my life and make me the kind of person you want me to be. Thank you for answering my prayer. Amen.
If you said the prayer above, I will love to hear from you, so as to assist you because you've began an eternal relationship of a new and satisfying life for which God created you.

With much love
Joel_Ayomide
Joelikan@gmail.com.

No comments: