Buy on Konga

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Chelsea FC target Sergio Ramos insists he is happy at Real Madrid CF

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos insists he is not considering leaving the club after being linked with Chelsea and Manchester City.
A number of reports last week claimed Ramos has fallen out with Real president Florentino Perez over a wage dispute and is looking to leave the Bernabeu.

Reports in the British press at the weekend claimed Chelsea and Man City were both considering January bids for the 27-year-old, but he insists he has a good relationship with Perez, and wants to stay in the Spanish capital.

"I’ll repeat, our differences were nothing to do with the contract," Ramos was quoted as saying by AS.

"I’ve got three years here and I’m relaxed and I’m not looking to leave.

"I feel privileged and if I could, I would retire here. 

"I’m not going to talk about the differences between us because it’s a personal matter, but I can say we have a great relationship. I’ll never forget who the president here is and I know he’s in charge."

No comments: